Arrival: You will transfer from Kasese town arriving to the basecamp at Ruboni community camp (BB) Day 1: Park gate - Lake Mahoma (3,515 meters): After breakfast start trekking with your local...
Thank you for your support, please note that for any reservation cancellations the following policy will apply;
- Above 30 days before the date of arrival: 100% will be refunded
- 15 – 30 days before the date of arrival: 80% will be refunded
- Less than one week before the date of arrival: 50% will be refunded
- On the date of arrival: 10% will be refunded
- For activities that require prior arrangement, all expenses made and bank charges will be taken from the refundable total.
- Payments by credit cards or PayPal will attract an extra charge of 5% to be added to the total amount sent.
Optional payment systems:
- Payment can be by cash to the UCOTA office and receive an official pearls of Uganda receipt. One copy will be left at the site and a copy kept by the client. Other options accepted include;
- PayPal, (invoice will be sent on request)
- payoneer (invoice will be sent on request)
- wire transfer (payment details will be showm on the invoice)
- For wire transfer, we request that the source bank charges be added.
- All PayPal and payoneer payments, the client will be asked to add 10% for the charges.