Explore the African Jungle on the Rwenzori foothills and in Queen Elizabeth national park. You will be seeking the wildlife in two game drives in the Kasenyi plains, mweya Penisular...
Thank you for your support, please note that for any reservation cancellations the following policy will apply;
- Above 30 days before the date of arrival: 100% will be refunded
- 15 – 30 days before the date of arrival: 80% will be refunded
- Less than one week before the date of arrival: 50% will be refunded
- On the date of arrival: 10% will be refunded
- For activities that require prior arrangement, all expenses made and bank charges will be taken from the refundable total.
- Payments by credit cards or PayPal will attract an extra charge of 5% to be added to the total amount sent.
Optional payment systems:
- Payment can be by cash to the UCOTA office and receive an official pearls of Uganda receipt. One copy will be left at the site and a copy kept by the client. Other options accepted include;
- PayPal, (invoice will be sent on request)
- payoneer (invoice will be sent on request)
- wire transfer (payment details will be showm on the invoice)
- For wire transfer, we request that the source bank charges be added.
- All PayPal and payoneer payments, the client will be asked to add 10% for the charges.